iHastek provides employees with a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits plan which includes:
-Salary income, industrial competitive salary plus performance bonus, etc.
-Various types of subsidies such as food subsidy, accommodation subsidy and night shift allowance, etc.
-Pension insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, occupational insurance, maternity insurance, housing fund and social security
-Paid holiday: annual holiday and other legal paid holidays
-Accommodation condition: nice accommodation condition is provided, in which network, digital TV, air-conditioning, water heater, individual washroom, etc. are in place.
-Meal service: cafeteria with central air-conditioning, various tastes of free meals are available.
We provide rich-content career development opportunities to ensure that each employee can pursue their vocational dreams at iHastek.
-Study and training
Copious internal training and external training, rotational study, overseas exchange study and enterprise-school cooperation
Smooth internal promotion channels, a good career development platform
-Backbone talent plan
Provide the backbones of company with abundant specialized incentive plans and opportunities of study and development
-Various types of incentive
Various types of awards for outstanding employees, special contribution awards, innovative patent awards, ect.
iHastek has the following personnel training modules:
New employee induction training
covers all the new employees and is divided into such four levels of training as management staff, staff, operators and graduates
General knowledge, professional knowledge, management skill training, ect.
-Grass-root cadre training
relevant training of the selection of team leaders, supervisors, ect.
-Excellent employees selected for overseas trainingSpecial training
-Special training-Special training
Special training for the unforeseen bottleneck problems relating to production
Including enterprise-school cooperation diploma education, national skills qualification training, MBA education, etc.
Green work environment
iHastek Energy has achieved the certification of ISO9001:2012 quality system, ISO14001:2004 environment system. As an enterprise of energy conservation and environmental protection, we endeavor to achieve the goal of continuously creating a green and environmentally friendly work environment.
- Develop and manage marketing communication materials to suppor NPD and promotions,including demo tools,catalogues,brochures,flyers and videos.
- Planning and implementing branding and marreting activities,including advertising,website,key woeds research,trade shows,technical conference and other events.
- Manage the sales leads from Enerpac hotline,salesforce,trade fair and technical conference and work with sales team to track the status of significant leads.
- Establish mailing database and distribute news and promotional materials to customers periodically.
- Manage agencies and suppliers for higj quality deliveries and to constantly drive cost efficiency.
- Assist Marketing Manager in other marketing project.
- Explore new international business opportunities and enhance cooperation with existing clients.
- Manage international sales channel according to company's market strategy,and able to provide innovative suggestions based on daily works.
- Responsible for beanding,product marketing and advertisement campaigns,accomplish relevant sales target.
- Bachelor Degree or above is required,English Major are preferred.
- Proven ability to find and develop new international cooperation opportunity;accept regular business trip and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills are required.